1.13.2010

Update

Have been feeling off this week so the workouts were a little different.
My numbers were
 BP 130/80
 HR- 80
 weight 250, down a little again.
 BG about the same as last week.
Did not any exercising on Monday due to not feeling all that good. I walked six miles at an average speed of 3.5 miles an hour. I have not done any steps this week but will try to get back on track tomorrow.
 Things I have learned so far are, that I don't need a gym membership for all this to work. I needed to stop over thinking all of this and just get started. It is better for me to learn as I go along because I am going along. If I am not making mistakes I am not learning. there is a difference between pain and injury, listen to your body. A little pain is fine a little injury may not be. I don't need to eat every meal like it is my last. And finally this a lifelong journey not a short sprint.

No comments: